Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If you build it...

...I am watching Field of Dreams. No real meaning behind the title but one of the best movies ever made!!!

Just writing to say "hi!"

So this weekend is my first triathlon. I am actually really anxious about it (Darin says that is a better way to say "nervous"). Last weekend we did a practice run at the course so I know that I can complete it. I keep telling myself that I am not out to break any records and that this is just to set a baseline for myself. I will then really start training and try to beat my previous race times. Another funny thing about triathlons is that you wear a "triathlon suit". For those that are not aware, a triathlon suit is a skin tight, one piece suit with a butt pad. Sounds attractive, huh? It makes me feel like a penguin! All part of the fun. Hopefully I will have some pictures after the event. Wish me luck!

Also, thanks to a new friend who has started reading my blog, I feel obliged to make a correction to a previous post. ;-) Apparently, there were over 10,000 people at the Lenny Kravitz concert. Thank you Elif!

I hope that you are doing well. Talk to you / see you soon! I come home on the 17th of December and will be staying until the 26th. Can't wait!!!!!

No comments: