Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to life...



Today is a sad day. I just left mom and dad at the airport. Not too many tears there, but the drive home was pretty rough. We had such a great time and I am really going to miss them. This trip really felt like I was hanging out with two friends (who happened to be my parents). It was great. We went to Paris and saw just about everything that the city has to offer. We walked so much that I didn't feel bad for endulging in all of the cheese and wine!! Then we came to Dubai. They got to meet all of my friends and live my life for a week. That was a blast! I now have a coffee maker too (thanks dad!). They even cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my friends. Some of them went for thirds and fourths! The best part...I have leftovers!!! Anyway, it is getting late here and I have to work tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: