Monday, March 17, 2008

Trapped at the Airport

So here I sit. My first flight to Istanbul and I am stuck in the airport. My flight is 4 hours delayed and then the actual flight is 4.5 hours long.


I am with my boss, so we have had a great chance to catch up and chat. Oh yeah...we are also hanging out in the Emirates lounge (a.k.a. all of the champagne and food that we can eat and drink!). Don't feel too bad for me (see picture below)


I just got my "e-card" today. The e-card is a credit card like piece of plastic that you swipe to get in and out of customs. It saves tons of time and lets you get through customs without any human interaction! Gotta' love technology. Anyway, I am going to go. More soon!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Mike...I cannot imagine you drinking champagne...it goes against everything I know about you.

I'm going to set up a dial-in for a saturday or something so we can talk :)